Rapid Response to Your Damage
SERVPRO of Cayce/West Columbia and Lexington knows that when you call our company, you may be feeling overwhelmed, confused, stressed, and vulnerable. You need an expert to guide you through the crisis you have just endured. SERVPRO of Cayce/West Columbia and Lexington has specific fire, water and smoke damage training and the expertise to help you through your dilemma. We specialize in fire, water, smoke and storm damage cleanup and restoration. In fact, it is the cornerstone of our business.
What to Expect When You Call
When you call, our friendly representative will ask several questions regarding the type of damage you have incurred. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring with us when we deploy, including how many trained SERVPRO restoration specialists that may be needed for your particular situation.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information including your phone number and email address
- Your insurance carrier (if applicable)
- Has a claim been turned in?
- Name of Adjuster (if assigned)
- The street address of your home or business
- When did the damage occur?
- What caused the damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity and water available (on-site)?
- Is there standing water (if applicable)?
- What year was the home or business built?
About SERVPRO of Cayce/West Columbia and Lexington
SERVPRO of Cayce/West Columbia and Lexington specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Cayce/West Columbia and Lexington.